For those who have just tuned in, I have started an experiment on the effects of leaving Facebook for 30 days. So far no one has taken notice, or at the very least have not felt the need to ask me if anything is up. I have found 2-4 hours of time with which to do other things. today I napped and cooked a massive meal. I do not do recipes, but here are the ingredients if you feel so inspired.
– Chicken with leeks, olive oil, capers and mushrooms with sea salt a little pepper and some other seasonings to taste.
– Then made a big stew with onions celery and carrots, olive oil, egg-plant, mushrooms and asian, rice noodles in chicken stock with salt, pepper, and seasonings to taste.
I will have lunch and dinner till Saturday! Woo hoo. I may even freeze some for later. So here’s the summary:
1. I do miss the games
2. I miss seeing what my friends are up to.
3. I do not miss the time that was sucked away.
4. I do not miss the inevidable small obsessions that go along with networking.
5. I am feeling a bit more connected to myself, if not to the rest of the world.
Good luck and happy reading!