Thank you all for reading, I survived the 30 day experiment! I have learned that
- FB is a time sucker
- It drains your energy
- Allows/enables people to become socially lazy
- Only 1 person to my knowledge noticed or at least took the time to see what was going on.
- I am far more productive and have been more productive without my daily visits.
- I am no longer addicted to the opinions of those who seem to care not one wit about me or my life.
- I have found that those who do care reach out without thinking about whether or not you are on Facebook.
- Life is fuller, richer, and more active sans the virtual world.
- That there is a small place for connecting, catching up, and helping people through Facebook.
- Finally that while I will reconnect, that I am emotionally more in touch with my self and in general happier without it!